In the heart of our town, you will find several shops, restaurants, and tourist attractions such as the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad. While you're here, stop by our office at 175 Everett Street!
Some of our favorite food options:
- Everett Street Diner: The best breakfast in the area! Expect to wait upwards of 60 minutes on weekends.
- La Dolce Vita: A cafe right across from the train station, you will love their locally-roasted coffee and bakery selection!
- High Test Deli & Subs: For lunch, you can't beat the people or food at The High Test. Be sure to order the Cuban!
- The Everett Street Bistro (pictured): Delicious local cuisine, and a great wine selection!
- Soda Pops Ice Cream Shop: A staple of Everett Street, you won't believe the custom flavors or the retro decor!
- HoneyBear's Cupcakery: Although they are new to town, this family-owned business is making waves in our community with their incredible flavors - more than just cupcakes!